My 2022 in review
This has been a pretty eventful year for Rachelle and I. We got married and bought a dang house for starters!
The muse isn't striking me at the moment but I still wanted to log things for posterity. This feels like a draft but I just have to push the
npm run build button or else it won't get published this year.
I love science fiction the most, especially military science fiction with prominent AI characters. This year felt like an off year for reading for me. Here are my five favorite books for the year.
- Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir
- The War on the West by Douglas Murry
- Planetside by Michael Mammay
- Recursion by Blake Crouch
- Voices in the Ocean by Susan Casey
I admit, since I don't use a streaming service to listen to music, I am a little jealous of these Spotify end of year wrap up things I see. I've just started using last.fm again so hopefully I can replicate, or at least see my music listening metrics next year. Here are the stats I do have but it only covers part of the year.
- Serotonia by Highly Suspect
- Fly by Highly Suspect
- Straightenin by Migos
- papercuts by Machine Gun Kelly
- Desperate by Ashlynn Malia
- mainstream sellout by Machine Gun Kelly
- Culture III by Migos
- The Boy Who Died Wolf by Highly Suspect
- Come Home the kids Miss You by Jack Harlow
- LOWERCASE TAPE. by nobigdyl.
- Machine Gun Kelly
- Highly Suspect
- Jack Harlow
- Hippie Sabotage
Please enjoy my year in review via these photos.
Happy New Year!
Rachelle and I rung in the new year together, tipsy, watching the Nashville Note drop while sitting on the sofa. It was the best. Happy New Year to you!